Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Question of the day??

I was asked why would I like to see birds around the property.Living off grid in the mountains the property needed a little love and hard work to get back to nature. As time went by and removal of junk slowly the wild life started coming back. How can you tell that you are a organic area. The BIRDS came back to the property. Not only did I enjoy seeing the many birds. The birds are thriving in a non pesticide environment. Not only birds but frogs, lizards, garden snakes and the chickens did very well as our natural eco system.
So Why Do I Like Seeing Birds In The Area?
It shows that our eco friendly environment is hard at work for us.
Got a question, I will get you an answer. Whatever I can't come up with I can find the answer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sustainable Living Off Grid thanks for fallowing, would love for you to share.
www.facebook.com/SustainableLivingOffGrid?ref=hl