Monday, June 10, 2013

working on garden party

The day has been so nice for working in the garden. Got up early and it was so cool out. Almost like it was going to rain. Good thing it didn't rain, I was able to get a lot done. It was like a spring cleaning day. Getting inspiration to get the yard done by planning a garden party. May be a Tea Party or just an old fashion BBQ., I can not wait to be able to show the garden off.

If anyone has any idea's for a fun garden party please pass them along. I have thought about all my little stone statues and odd items in the garden, making a scavenger hunt for the kids. I am taking pictures of stuff for the garden / yard and will make a flyer of the items. Then we can see who can find the most items.

I have heard of theme parties like Alice in Wounder Land.

OR even a butterfly theme.

Cup cakes
I have butterfly lights and images.

OR even a simple garden party with mason jars of lemon aid and so on.


I have fresh mint and rosemary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sustainable Living Off Grid thanks for fallowing, would love for you to share.
www.facebook.com/SustainableLivingOffGrid?ref=hl