Monday, March 18, 2013

Update Gro-ables in California

2014 March 1
I would change or delet this post if it didn't get so much attention. With reserch and phone calls the ads for this product is no longer in use in California. This is in thanks to the many educated people who responded the the information getting out. As people who care about the world we should also care about each other. Speaking up and informing does not mean critisizing others. You can spread good information with kindness and understanding.
Live Life Love Life
This is the response I received for Growables
Hello, Thank you for your email! At this time, our product has not been approved for sale in the state of California. We apologize for the inconvenience. CA state law does not permit the sale/shipping to your state for our product. We do advertise in the state, as perhaps there is someone outside the state that you could ship the product to. Regards, Amanda Gro-Ables! Customer Service www.buygroables.com Phone: 888-880-1402 Fax: 517-552-0400 Hours: Mon- Fri: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Sat: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
This was the solution for us when ordering the water filter system. We had friends in Reno, Nevada, that let us mail the order to them and then they mailed it to us. Like a gift from a friend.
Live Life Love Life

Someone sent me a not so nice email about this post. This is a copy of it and my reply. I will get around to looking info up on this but it would have been nice if they explained rather then criticize.
Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
2:28 PM (7 hours ago)

to me
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Miracle-Gro Gro-ables up date":

Miracle Gro is related to Monsanto. Seriously? You run a blog about living off the grid and gardening, and you don't know this?!


Posted by Anonymous to Living Off Grid Self Sustainable Living at April 6, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Kathy Hunt 
10:14 PM (3 minutes ago)

to Anonymous
I write the blog about my experiences. If you have so much to say about any thing why don't you explain your answer/ comment in a more constructive helpful way. Really you just come off like some kind of know it all with an attitude. So seriously, I think I am providing information and you are just anonymous, get some courage and at least educate your answer. Other then that I don't think you have any back bone to be leaving nasty comments on my site. And yes seriously I do not know what you are talking about. I use organic ways for gardening and the post was just a comment on the miracle growables for the beginner gardener. I just provide and pass on information. If you wish to explain yourself good, otherwise no sarcastic comments needed.
Thanks for Reading My Blog just the same

This is what I found on Monsanto. All I can say is GROWABLES do not have weed killer aka round up. I always say pull weeds don't spray.  The spray you put on the weed goes into your other fruits and vegetables and then you eat it.

Monsanto | A Sustainable Agriculture Company

If there was one word to explain what Monsanto is about, it would have to be farmers. It is our purpose to help them meet the needs of a growing population -- by ...
http://www.monsanto.com/

Monsanto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) is a publicly traded American multinational agricultural biotechnology corporation headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsanto

Organic Consumers Association: Millions Against Monsanto

Percy Schmeiser is a farmer from Saskatchewan Canada, whose Canola fields were contaminated with Monsanto's genetically engineered Round-Up Ready ...


I have been receiving comments from magnolia earth aka Laura, about this post. She is a very angry person  who attaches anyone to mention merical grow and such. This is a copy of her comments to me and my return comment. All I can say is for someone who hates me so much, why does she keep coming back to my blog and making comments.

Laura Delamater's profile photo

Laura Delamater
6:53 PM
I am not going to approve your comment. Nor am I going to argue with you. Come to my house again, you will be blocked. It is sad for OUR movement when a poser who simply wants attention attempts to pose while not actually doing research and learning about it.

Kathy Hunt
9:08 PM
Now Now Who Is really the POSSER>?
I posted on your site because you posted on mine. I am not an attacker of others and their beliefs, unlike you. This will be publicly posted so many people can see who you really are. Not the nice make love not war. Sending beauty out to the world. No you are full of anger and hate. What movement do you hold? I have seen nothing from you that provides support for a movement. No process of providing education only hate. Your attempts to attach my character has show who you are. Do not leave mean comments on other peoples blogs if you can not handle comments coming back to you. You came to my blog and either read or not read my post and attached me. I would never have known of you or had access to your site. So, what is OUR movement and who stands with you??? 

I feel sorry for her.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Monsanto is NOT a friend of the farmer and anyone who thinks this to be untrue needs to read about Senate Bill S510. Monsanto says it has no interest in the bill and would not benefit from it, but Monsanto’s Michael Taylor who gave us rBGH and unregulated genetically modified (GM) organisms, appears to have designed it and is waiting as an appointed Food Czar to the FDA (a position unapproved by Congress) to administer the agency it would create — without judicial review — if it passes. S 510 would give Monsanto unlimited power over all US seed, food supplements, food and farming.

    ReplyDelete

Sustainable Living Off Grid thanks for fallowing, would love for you to share.
www.facebook.com/SustainableLivingOffGrid?ref=hl